I was a bit ill recently so progress slowed, but cracking on now and making progress.
We have also hit a few snags with the metalwork being so heavy, so I'm addressing those at the moment and seeing if more bracing is needed to reinforce the framework.
- All holes drilled for the metal trunking has been completed
- Wooden template created to hold the bars while construction is going on
- Core hexagon tube assembled and fixed in place
- LED trunking installed ready to receive LEDs and diffuser.
- Wiring and Electronics
- More stability and bracing