I was a bit ill recently so progress slowed, but cracking on now and making progress.
We have also hit a few snags with the metalwork being so heavy, so I'm addressing those at the moment and seeing if more bracing is needed to reinforce the framework.
- All holes drilled for the metal trunking has been completed
- Wooden template created to hold the bars while construction is going on
- Core hexagon tube assembled and fixed in place
- LED trunking installed ready to receive LEDs and diffuser.
- Wiring and Electronics
- More stability and bracing
Spent 2 full days drilling holes and screwing LED fixings into the steel :O (Thanks Tim and Martina)
Built a wooden template to hold the steel while we connected it up (Thanks Chris)
Tried a full assembly. We cried, we laughed, we cried again (Thanks Lizzi)
And then we HIGH FIVED!... still some way to go but this is a huge milestone.
I attached all the LED trunking to the steel using the clips I had screwed in prior.